Line 6 POD Farm
Line 6 POD Farm

Software Amp Simulator from Line 6 belonging to the POD Farm series.

tief45 tief45
Publié le 11/18/08 à 20:22
Audience: Advanced Users
The installation is more than simple, just click! bp no compatibility and no worries for those of comprhension possdent dja tonport a UX2

My config is simple, direct tonport UX2 in my PC intel Pentium 4. no latency issues (Just set the buffer in case)

I use my tonport since about 1 year with gearbox. podfarm I discovered recently and frankly, I am very happy and surprised sounds on offer. there is an amount sufficient consquente of his group or scratch already registered and frankly, I found a rather well made. Of course we must retoucherles presets to give a little warmth to the sound but it is done very easily and quickly. For me, it suits me well for what I did.
por the home studio, I do it again this choice without any problem and advise fFor even those who do not like me too much Myen to invest in pro gear.