Magix Updates Vandal
Magix has updated Vandal to version 1.104.
This update addresses a couple of issues (REAPER mouse bug, MIDI issues, etc.) and introduces some new features (amp presence, plate reverb, mic delay, etc.). There were some slight changes nearly everywhere, and most presets have been adapted accordingly.
The Mac OS X VST/AU demo version is also now available.
- Guitar amp: added presence control to config panel (class A/B mode).
- Post-fx: added new effect 'vintage plate reverb'.
- Post-fx: units are now on by default when selecting an effect type.
- GUI: added global option to switch dynamic window resize off (some hosts have problems here).
- GUI: stomp menus stay visible now in the 'minimised' view (all modules collapsed).
- GUI: guitar amp's config view now stays open when switching scenes or presets.
- Stomps: improved delay modulation on TimeTunnel.
- Fixed: some Mac hosts showed wrong window size when re-opening the GUI.
- Fixed: missing update of selected entries in the cab sim's menus.
- Fixed: guitar power amp sometimes turned silent upon scene switching.
- Mac VST/AU: drastic CPU load reduction (runs 40-50% faster now).
Viewers of this article also read...
- WOK SIMPREV WOK has released SIMPREV, which is described as an easy-to-use reverb plug-in.
- J1000 Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta EQs J1000 has released four new free EQ VST effect plug-ins for Windows: J1000 Delta, J1000 Gamma, J1000 Beta and J1000 Alpha.
- Progression Soundset for Gladiator 2 Tone2 has announced the release of the Progression soundset for Gladiator 2, adding 128 new presets designed by Marco Scherer.