Overloud announces the TH1, a 4th generation engine-powered, Custom Guitar Effect Suite.
- 4th generation analog emulation technology
- 3D, gapless positioning of microphones
- SRL technology allows morphing between two amplifiers
- Advanced cabinet emulations with ReSPiRe technology
- Realistic and easy-to-get rendition of the signal path
- Easy to build or modify your own signal path
- Revolutionary GUI, host or MIDI real-time control via Smart Controls
- RTAS, AU, VST, Standalone for Mac (Universal) and RTAS, VST and Standalone for PC
- 8 Amplifiers with 15 total Channels and 21 operating Modes
- 21 Cabinets
- 18 Microphones: choice of Dynamic, Ribbon and Condenser
- Two microphones for each Cabinet
- Studio Ambience reverb optionally added proportionally to the distance of the microphone from the speakers
- 50 stomp boxes, pedals and rack effects
- Parameter-based BPM sync switch
- Local and Global Tap buttons
- Host or Internal Tempo Sync
Viewers of this article also read...
- MarkBass Mark Studio 1 The Italian bass amp manufacturer Markbass are introducing a dynamic recording plugin called the Mark Studio 1.
- CME Releases v2.0 Firmware CME has announced latest version 2.0 firmware for their New UF series MIDI keyboards.
- Hercules XPS 2.150 Hercules expands their XPS branded multimedia speakers with the new XPS 2.150.