Toontrack Music has updated Superior Drummer to v2.0.2.
Fixed in version 2.0.2:
- * Bounced files no longer contain artifacts at high sample rate (48KHz or above).
* Bouncing at high sample rate (48KHz or above) no longer lead to crashes.
* Opening/closing the edit bleed panes should no longer lead to crashes.
* VintageRock-BlackBeauty crash (yes this one deserves a name).
* Ability to recall saved files from Sonar track templates.
* Master volumes manually set to 0db can now be recalled.
* First click on tabs no longer trigger an instrument when switching tab (PT Mac).
* Loading thread no longer ignores articulations when a bleed-usage preset is applied.
* Switching mixer preset leading intermittently to no output from sampler.
* X-Drums created when a savefile is loaded no longer get their mics auto assigned.
* X-Drum position name matching is now more robust.
* When loading an X-drum preset X-mics with the same name as main set mic is ignored.
* Trailing '/Sounds’ string is removed from the path when setting sound libraries location.
* X-Drums Instrument menu now displays the same description as main Instrument section.
* The current EZMixer Mic is now reset whenever swapping sound library.
* Muted pads no longer produce visual hits via substitution.
* Newly typed MIDI keys are now displayed as default.
* Miscellaneous configuration adjustments for a number of supported sound sets.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.