Overloud TH1 Update & Cabinet Promotion
Overloud has updated TH1 to v1.1, and introduced its user-customizable IR-based cabinet.
Overloud is giving a copy of the full version of Recabinet TH1 Edition, a value of $39, to every person registering TH1 between now and April 6th, 2009.
New Features in TH1 v1.1
- Two amplifiers: BassFace '59 (US) classic amp and Overloud Custom boutique-class amp.
- Amplifier adds a VariFire panel and control: a Gain-Character control for expanded distortion color control.
- Three Rack Effects: Spatial Delay, Comb Delay, Pattern Delay with 66 different patterns and up to 8 taps.
- Mixer Pro with control on Phase, Stereo Width, Sample Delay and Mono/Stereo output switch.
- Splitter with Balance/Switch capabilities and with two Crossover modes (HPF/LPF and BPF/BRF) and frequency/width controls.
- Dual IR Cabinet module allows users to load commercial or their own cabinet Impulse Responses with balance, phase and micro-delay control with HPF and LPF.
- Dual IR Cabinet comes preloaded with Recabinet Demo and the Experimental Cabinet collection from Wild Hades.
- Eight new Stomp Boxes: Noise Gate / Expander, Mild Flanger, Rich Flanger, Analog Flanger, D-Reverb, D-Delay, 7-Band Graphic EQ and 5-Band Amp EQ.
Ease Of Use:
- Module Presets: user and factory.
- UI: Auto-hiding Overview panel simplifies the use of TH1 on smaller monitors.
- UI Floor skinning: drag&drop or select via right-click in the background, factory and user-picked background Floors in .png and .jpg formats.
- Copy and paste of modules between Variations and different instances of TH1.
- Localized numeric value display when moving module parameters.
- Computer keyboard value-entry.
- Bank import and export functions.
- New Browser implementation with right-click functions for copy, paste and clear of Banks, Sounds and Variations.
- Smart MIDI Control: assign Smart Controls to any MIDI CC, Note On or Program Change with Auto-Learn Function.
- Direct Variation MIDI Control: assign any MIDI CC, Note On or Program Change with Auto-Learn Function to the direct recall of any of the 8 Variation in the currently active Sound.
- Remote Preset MIDI Control: other than the default Program and Bank message control, TH1 can be programmed (also via Auto-Learn) to respond to MIDI CC, Note On and Program Changes for operations like Bank up/down, Sound up/down, Variation up/down.
- Global MIDI Control: assign any MIDI CC, Note On or Program Change to all Volume Pedals, Wahs, Internal BPM Tap Tempo, Tuner status, Output Mute and Output Volume.
- MIDI: Saving of MIDI Bindings configuration presets.
- Smart: copy, swap, remove Smart Controls via drag&drop actions.
- Smart: button to swap Min and Max values.
- Smart: new Smart types, Touch (momentary switch), Stepper Up, Stepper Down, Stepper Up/Down with up to four different user definable settings to step through.
- Better Noise Gate implementation in Master Section.
- You can use left and right arrow keys in the Browser panel to scroll through Variations.
- Dedicated button to open the Smart Connections window.
- Fixes for Digidesign Pro Tools 8.
- Various automation fixes.
- Master parameters get saved with song/session and when quitting the standalone version.
- Host, Internal and Variation-based BPM for maximum flexibility.
Check out www.overloud.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- H.G. Fortune Updates The Dreammachine 2 H.G. Fortune has updated The Dreammachine to version 2.2.
- IK Multimedia AmpliTube Fender IK Multimedia and Fender Musical Instruments Corporation have announced that AmpliTube Fender is now shipping.
- Masterwriter v2 Masterwriter, the software suite of tools for songwriters, has released its version 2.