Peavey ReValver MK III
Peavey ReValver MK III

Software Amp Simulator from Peavey belonging to the Revalver series.

neumann08 neumann08
Publié le 07/18/08 à 23:33
Implementation: No pb.

Adquate / Perf: PIV 3Ghz, 2GB RAM, Motu 2408 MKIII. Perfect (2 ms latency)

I will give my opinion on the version I dmo download on the site Peavey. This version is complete, except that we can not save.

I find it odd that a person have not yet given its opinion, because for me, I t all simplistic on the ass when I tried this trick l. I know the Amplitube, Guitar Rig 1 and 2, etc. .... Waves Simulation but then has the rings. Point bar.

For the first time, I feel like the amp in front of me. I mostly use the JSX, just to play it. I either used as such, just the simulation of pramp I return in the return of my old Marshall VS 100 (with a 4x10). Nickel.

Try urgent !!!!!!