A new amp in S-Gear v2.4
Scuffham released an update for its S-Gear modeling amp plug-in, which is now in version 2.4.
What’s new in S-Gear v2.4:
- New Custom ’57 amp model inspired by the late 50s Tweed amps, with Bright Contour, volume, bass and level knobs as well as a Power section with presence, high-cut and sag controls
- Updated ProConvolver to mkII with new speaker models
- Reworked IR import process which now allows user to import multiple IR at once via drag and drop.
The update is free for registered users who can download it at www.scuffhamamps.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- DMG Audio launches the Dualism plug-in Dualism, the new DMG Audio plug-in for Mac and Windows, offers everything you need to analyse and process the stereo of your recordings.
- The Fiedler AD 480 iOS reverb updated to v1.3 Fiedler Audio released a new version of its AD 480 reverb app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, which is now in v1.3.
- -25% off the SoundsDivine MM+ SoundsDivine offers its MemoryMoog sample library for Kontakt for a reduced price during one month.