DMG Audio launches the Dualism plug-in
Dualism, the new DMG Audio plug-in for Mac and Windows, offers everything you need to analyse and process the stereo of your recordings.
Dualism can be used for A/B comparison in mastering, monitoring or on each channel to work on the stereo of your project.
The VST2/3, AU, RTAS and AAX 32 and 64-bit includes the following:
- Mid/Side encoder and decoder
- Independent high-pass filter for the Mid and Side
- Stereo width
- Channel Strip input controls
- Various option for the gain structure
- Supports dual input with crossfade and delay for A/B comparison
- Multiple analyzers and meters: PPM, Bendymeter, FFT spectrum analyzer, 2D and 3D spectrographs, oscilloscope, Lissajous, phase meter, correlation meter, RMS analyzer, Bit Scope, ITU.1770, EBU R128, ATSC A/85, and more
Dualism has a special introductory price of £160 instead of £175 until August 15th, 2014 and you can download a trial version at www.dmgaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Fiedler AD 480 iOS reverb updated to v1.3 Fiedler Audio released a new version of its AD 480 reverb app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, which is now in v1.3.
- -25% off the SoundsDivine MM+ SoundsDivine offers its MemoryMoog sample library for Kontakt for a reduced price during one month.
- Steinberg VST Connect Performer for iPad Musicians who wish to collaborate remotely on their Cubase sessions can now use their iPad to do it, thanks to the new VST Connect Performer app.