Scuffham Updates S-Gear
Scuffham Amps has announced that version 1.0.2 of S-Gear is now available for download and contains the promised MIDI controller functionality.
- Receive MIDI Program, Bank and Control Change messages.
- There are 8 controllers which can be assigned to (almost) any S-Gear parameter.
- The User Manual has been updated with more advice and tips.
Fixes in this version:
- Audio does not initialise until the plug-in User Interface is opened.
- Crashing problem under Reaper 3.7.x (Observed with playback loops and rendering).
- More details on the Scuffham Amps website.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?