Physical Music TimeFreezer v2.6
Physical Music has updated TimeFreezer to version 2.6.
The main change that was announced is:
- Due to a new algorithm the response is said to be faster. The latency is now less than a half compared to the previous versions, according to PM. The TimeFreezerFX is always stereo, no more need for a mono version.
Other announced changes:
- The missing channel bug is now fixed, also no more crashes did come.
- It is louder. this means, that passing through the audio with no filter and max volume is the same than the original. Normalized freezes are just under 0 dB.
- The import of 32bit float files is now possible with OSX.
- The software has been compiled with the newest XCode on Snow Leopard and with the newest Visual Studio on Windows.
- The plug-in runs all on 64 bit machines.
6 versions are now available:
- Mac Audio Units TimeFreezer Instrument.
- Mac Audio Units TimeFreezer Effect (stereo).
- Mac VST TimeFreezer Instrument.
- Mac VST TimeFreezer Effect (stereo).
- PC VST TimeFreezer Instrument.
- PC VST TimeFreezer Effect (stereo).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Scuffham Updates S-Gear Scuffham Amps has announced that version 1.0.2 of S-Gear is now available for download and contains the promised MIDI controller functionality.
- Steinberg VST Sound Loop Sets Steinberg announced the release of four VST Sound Loop Sets in cooperation with Sample Magic.
- ReQuest Launches New F3 Server BMB launches the latest generation of Media Servers from ReQuest – the F3.