Studio Devil Virtual Amp
Studio Devil Virtual Amp
J.Yves J.Yves

«  And if the simulation starts at the grain!! »

Publié le 11/04/10 à 07:55
Installation without any problem, you can even activate your demo version into a license achentant ..
This incidentally a very nice site selling the remaining 75 euros ..

I

runs on a Quad core PC (2.5 ghz) 4 GB of ram and XP Pro (which I strongly passes in 64 bit )....
The app works wonderfully, I second flight with Sonar 8.5 and I confess to have no concern for stability or anything either ..

I use this app for a some time now and frankly more time passes the more I find this simulation standard ..
For those who will not have it yet go take a look on this page to understand the dmarche filmmaker working for this app, it's interresting ..

I have this day all that is in Contents guitar amp simulation, depending on the type of sound you want I will opt for one or the other but if I were to compare Studio Devil which is supposed to be the must confess that in the Contents crunch sounds see my tastes are saturated most GPs ..
Those who shout the scandal because the simulations do not reflettent s a real amp lamps (something which is true) we can forget that sometimes outrageously without approaching ..
This is the case for studio devil ..
I love this plug over the party remains in effect is not because you will CRER rich sounds beautiful chorus or other ..
Honestly for about a hundred dollars I think we should under no circumstances be deprived of such gems as far as same is true if you never replace s a real amp lamps the comparison is not very places ..
Make up your point of view in demo version tlechargeant and especially do not criticize or just listen the views of those who use multimedia modlisations on costs .. Frankly .........