[NAMM] Softube releases Marshall JMP 2203 for UAD
The upcoming release of the UAD Software 8.5 includes Softube's fourth Marshall guitar amp plug-in for the UAD/Apollo platform: the JMP 2203.
The Marshall JMP 2203 plug-in has been developed by Softube exclusively for UAD-2 and Apollo interfaces. It is an emulation of the popular real-life 100-watt JMP 2203 amplifier which was used by virtually everyone, from Iron Maiden and Slayer to Jeff Beck and My Bloody Valentine - plus countless others. It is renowned for its dense crunch and powerful sound.
Like all Marshall plug-ins on the UAD platform, it includes the Unison technology, which means that Apollo user's guitar pickups will see the exact same impedance load as if they were plugged into a genuine vintage Marshall amp - an exclusive feature found only on current Apollo audio interfaces.
- The only licensed plug-in emulation of the classic Marshall JMP 2203 amplifier
- Unison technology for Apollo interfaces for authentic tone, touch, and feel of the original JMP 2203
- Five virtual microphone options
- Over 50 presets designed by AC/DC engineer Tony Platt
The Marshall JMP 2203 plug-in is available for $199, but owners of any UAD Marshall plug-in can upgrade for $149.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Waves' special offers this Saturday Waves offers three special discounts valid this Saturday only.
- [NAMM] M-Audio introduces CTRL 49 controller At the NAMM, M-Audio has announced the introduction of their new controller, the CTRL 49.
- Kazrog updates Thermionik to v5.0.0 Kazrog has updated its flagship amp modeling suite Thermionik, which now includes a total 25 models.