Black Lion Audio has introduced a 500-format version of the B12A mkII mic preamp.
The B12A MkII 500 is said to deliver the same punch as its 1⁄2 rack cousin, but in the convenient and flexible 500 series format. The API-style design features a CineMag input transformer, delivers low-noise gain and is announced as having the same classic American rock sound that the original API 312A is known for. Other features include an Edcor output transformer, a Hi-Z input, phantom power, pad, and phase.
- 500 Series format (lunchbox® required)
- Cinemag Input Transformer
- Edcor Output Transformer
- 70dB Gain
- Hi-Z Input (passive, unbalanced)
- Phantom Power
- 18dB Pad
- Phase Switch
The B12A mkII 500 is available now with a 3-year warranty for a $599 MSRP. More details at blacklionaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.