[NAMM] Black Lion Audio B12A MKII 500
Black Lion Audio has introduced a 500-format version of the B12A mkII mic preamp.
The B12A MkII 500 is said to deliver the same punch as its 1⁄2 rack cousin, but in the convenient and flexible 500 series format. The API-style design features a CineMag input transformer, delivers low-noise gain and is announced as having the same classic American rock sound that the original API 312A is known for. Other features include an Edcor output transformer, a Hi-Z input, phantom power, pad, and phase.
- 500 Series format (lunchbox® required)
- Cinemag Input Transformer
- Edcor Output Transformer
- 70dB Gain
- Hi-Z Input (passive, unbalanced)
- Phantom Power
- 18dB Pad
- Phase Switch
The B12A mkII 500 is available now with a 3-year warranty for a $599 MSRP. More details at blacklionaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor IK Multimedia has introduced the DSP-equipped iLoud Micro Monitor, announced as "the smallest studio reference monitors in the world".
- [NAMM] [VIDEO] HEDD Audio One Series Young company HEDD Audio has introduced the three monitors that constitute its ONE series - the Type 05, Type 07 and Type 30 models.
- [NAMM] Chameleon Labs unveil new products After a period of two years of R&D, Chameleon Labs has introduced its new line of analog audio products at the NAMM Show.