[NAMM] Waves GTR3 w/ Neil Citron
Waves Audio exhibits the latest version of GTR3, developed in association with guitar maker Paul Reed Smith.
The new GTR3 update includes six new classic modeled amps and seven new cabs from Neil Citron. Citron is a guitar tech and recording engineer for six-string superheroes like Steve Vai, Steve Lukather and Larry Carlton. GTR3 now includes a total of 32 modeled guitar and bass amps.
GTR3 Current Features:
- 25 Guitar Amps
- 7 Bass Amps
- 29 Cabs
- 26 Stomps
- Multiple Mics and Mic Settings
- Custom Hardware Interface
- Realistic Dynamic Response
- Expert Presets and FX Chains
- Sync-to-Host BPM Effects
- Real-Time MIDI Control
- Standalone or DAW Ready
The latest version of GTR3, including the new Neil Citron amps, is available at no additional charge to users of GTR3 and Mercury covered by Waves Update Plan.
Players can buy the GTR3 software and Studio Guitar Interface separately or together, at special prices. The GTR3 Complete package includes the GTR3 Waves/PRS Studio Guitar Interface with either Native or TDM GTR3 software; the GTR3 Software Only Edition package includes either the Native or TDM software; the third package includes only the Waves/PRS Studio Guitar Interface.
GTR3 Complete (Studio Guitar Interface and Native software): $500.00 MSRP GTR3 Complete (Studio Guitar Interface and TDM software): $600.00 MSRP GTR3 Software Only Edition (Native): $380.00 MSRP GTR3 Software Only Edition (TDM): $480.00 MSRP Waves/PRS Studio Guitar Interface: $120.00 MSRP
For more information, visit their web site at www.waves.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] QuikQuak Releases Pitchwheel v2.0 QuikQuak has released version 2.0 of Pitchwheel.
- [NAMM] Mutools Updates Mu.Lab to v2.5 MUTOOLS has updated MU.LAB to v2.5.
- [NAMM] Steinberg VST3 SDK Steinberg has released a new version of the VST3 Software Development Kit (SDK). The new VST 3.0.2 version adds further functionality to the capabilities of VST3.0.