Centipeak Updates ProTrig
Centipeak has updated its drum-trigger plug-in ProTrig to v184.108.40.206.
Changes since version 220.127.116.11:
- Improvements of the triggering-engine. Hit detection is now even more accurate than before, with increased speed and stability. Some known performance issues have been eliminated.
- Time-shift-control added. Allows control over the timing of the MIDI-events sent by ProTrig. Can be used to fine tune the exact timing of the hit to fit the original recording in order to produce a tighter result.
- Extended and improved MIDI-handling. Support for direct communication with MIDI-output devices has been added. When used in conjunction with a loop-back MIDI-driver, ProTrig now also works with Sonar, Samplitude and other hosts that doesn't support MIDI-output from Audio Effects.
- Audio ducking now supports cross-track ducking through a new internal send/receive system. Mutes or lowers the volume of a track when a hit occurs on another track.
- Monophonic mode added. Makes MIDI-output monophonic. This can, for example, make the notes not overlap when recording MIDI-tracks.
Viewers of this article also read...
- FabFilter Updates Pro-Q FabFilter has updated Pro-Q to v1.01.
- Rob Papen Updates BLUE Rob Papen has updated BLUE to v1.8.5.
- Soundcells Analog Signature "Analog Signature V2" carries the wits and powers of three vintage beasts into this new era: Moog Source, Korg MS20 and the Waldorf Microwave, sampled three times.