FabFilter Updates Pro-Q
FabFilter has updated Pro-Q to v1.01.
This update features the following important bug fixes and improvements:
- Added mouse wheel handling for Q changes in the interactive EQ display.
- Fixed a bug that caused some loss of precision in calculations. This update drastically reduces the total harmonic distortion (THD).
- Fixed a bug in the mono AU and VST3 versions, that caused the plug-in to be unable to report latency changes to the host.
- Fixed a bug that could cause unwanted 'plops' when disabling and enabling EQ bands at lower frequencies.
- Fixed possible crash in linear-phase processing mode.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rob Papen Updates BLUE Rob Papen has updated BLUE to v1.8.5.
- Soundcells Analog Signature "Analog Signature V2" carries the wits and powers of three vintage beasts into this new era: Moog Source, Korg MS20 and the Waldorf Microwave, sampled three times.
- TeamDNR Cinematic Loops TeamDNR has announced the release of version 1.0r4 of MixControl, including the first Windows x64 and Mac OS X VST3 versions, and Cinematic Loops, a new multi-format percussion library.