Sound Magic Neo Plasma
Neo Plasma is described as a new concept in multi delay type effects.
Neo Plasma uses a Plasma Collision System designed to maximize the randomness of several parameters. Neo Plasma features a multi delay system which enables Neo Plasma to produce several kinds of effects, including:
- Multi delay effect with feedback control and different modulation options. It can be a modern delay FX or a vintage delay effect
- Multi tap effect
- 6 voices Echo effect
- Chorus effect - with built-in modulation options
- Flange effect.
- Newly created EFX - Neo Plasma has a modular structure inside so it is possible for users to create new effects with different settings.
Neo Plasma is provided as a Windows VST or Add-on for Supreme Piano 2
- Internal 64-bit floating point precision.
- Plasma Collision System.
- Six modulated stereo delay lines.
- Independent feedback and LFO with stereo phase shift control on each tap.
- 20 modulation waveforms.
- Support up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution.
For more information, visit www.supremepiano.com/product/plasma.html.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Positive Grid JamUp Pro XT Positive Grid releases of JamUp Pro XT, the latest version of its guitar/bass amp-and-effects modeling app for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
- vladg/sound Limiter No6 vladg/sound has released Limiter No6, a freeware modular limiter suited for mastering purposes.
- Mecha Audio Hex Mecha Audio has released Hex, which is described as an "Effect Playable Bass Synth".