Serato announced the release of Serato Scratch Live 2.4.2, the latest free software update for the system.
With this update Video-SL is no longer supported in Scratch Live 2.4 and above. Video-SL has been replaced by Serato Video, which is a free upgrade for all existing Video-SL customers.
- Added Mixtape support for the Rane Sixty-One and Sixty-Two: Record your Serato DJ performance as an Ableton Live Set, with song placement and fader movements. Then use Live’s collection of effects, instruments and production tools to edit and modify your mix. Note: Mixtape requires The Bridge
- Multi-channel layer support for the Sixty-Two: MIDI mapping is now possible for all MIDI control/note values for the 2nd to 16th channel layers of the Sixty-One and Sixty-Two. This requires the latest firmware updates. You can get more information on how to use the Multi-channel MIDI layers for the Sixty-Two.
Check out the Serato Website for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.