Audio Damage Ricochet
Audio Damage has announced that Ricochet, its new multi-tap delay plug-in, is now available for purchase in the Audio Damage store.
RicochetRicochet is a multi-tap delay that features a 16-step grid for programming tap time. Ricochet is designed specifically for modern electronic music production.
- independently controllable taps with individual multi-mode filter, panning, level, sync, mute, solo, and time.
- Dual-filter model for overall tone control.
- Two feedback modes (master and tap).
- A specially designed chorus that affects only the taps, for feedback smearing effects.
- Tempo-sync or free time operation per tap and overall.
- Full MIDI learn for CC control of every parameter (VST only).
Ricochet costs $49 and available for VST Windows and VST/AU Mac OS X (10.4.1 or later).
Viewers of this article also read...
- IK Multimedia Amplitube StompIO IK Multimedia has announced that StompIO, the USB floor controller + audio interface + modeling software bundle, is shipping.
- TC Electronic LM5 LM5 Loudness Radar Meter Plug-in for ProTools|HD now available
- Schaack Audio Tech. Transient Shaper Schaack Audio Technologies has announced the release of Transient Shaper v1.0.