Sigmund, the multiple delay plug-in from D16 Group, received its first update with quite interesting new features.
What’s new in Sigmund v1.1:
- New modulators: envelope and peak follower
- Added phase shift and waveform settings to the LFO-type modulator
- Transient detector as source of modulator trigger
- Tap feature for the non-synced delay
- Feedback Hold button added
- Quality settings added
- Setup the buffer size to control the memory for the delay lines
- Added a default parameter automation map
- 116 new presets
- AAX format
- Compatible with the Mac OS X Gatekeeper
- Various improvements and fixes
The update is free for registered users, more info at www.d16.pl.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.