Sigmund updated to v1.1
Sigmund, the multiple delay plug-in from D16 Group, received its first update with quite interesting new features.
What’s new in Sigmund v1.1:
- New modulators: envelope and peak follower
- Added phase shift and waveform settings to the LFO-type modulator
- Transient detector as source of modulator trigger
- Tap feature for the non-synced delay
- Feedback Hold button added
- Quality settings added
- Setup the buffer size to control the memory for the delay lines
- Added a default parameter automation map
- 116 new presets
- AAX format
- Compatible with the Mac OS X Gatekeeper
- Various improvements and fixes
The update is free for registered users, more info at www.d16.pl.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Cubase and Nuendo updated Steinberg released two maintenance updates for its Cubase/Cubase Artist 7.5 and Nuendo 6.5 DAWs.
- Line 6 launches the Sonic Port VX iOS interface The Sonic Port compact audio interface for iOS devices has been improved in a new Sonic Port VX version introduced today.
- The Noveltech Vocal Enhancer on sale Each month, Plugin Alliance offers their subscribers to the newsletter one of their plug-in for a special price.