Korg keeps on traveling with Gadget 1.0.3
Along with the hardware news, Korg updated its Gadget virtual multi-instrument app for iPad.
Version 1.0.3 adds two new Gadgets that are available via in-app purchase for $9.99 / 8.99€ each: Bilbao, a 16-part sample player that includes a selection of beats and allows for loading your own samples ; and Abu Dhabi, a loop slicer to manipulate your grooves, that also includes electro beats and chord sequences, with the ability to load external samples.
Also new in Gadget v1.0.3:
- Landscape display mode
- Supports hardware MIDI controllers
- MIDI Sync with software and hardware
- Export projects in Ableton Live format via iTunes and Dropbox, a feature that was developed in collaboration with Ableton
- Export individual tracks via iTunes and Dropbox
- 64-bit native support for the latest generations of iOS
Details of these new features, including demos of the two new Gadgets, are online at www.korg.com.
Last, to celebrate the fall term, Korg lowers the price of its iOS apps, with up to 50% discounts, until Monday, September 8th:
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sigmund updated to v1.1 Sigmund, the multiple delay plug-in from D16 Group, received its first update with quite interesting new features.
- Cubase and Nuendo updated Steinberg released two maintenance updates for its Cubase/Cubase Artist 7.5 and Nuendo 6.5 DAWs.
- Line 6 launches the Sonic Port VX iOS interface The Sonic Port compact audio interface for iOS devices has been improved in a new Sonic Port VX version introduced today.