Korg keeps on traveling with Gadget 1.0.3
Along with the hardware news, Korg updated its Gadget virtual multi-instrument app for iPad.
Version 1.0.3 adds two new Gadgets that are available via in-app purchase for $9.99 / 8.99€ each: Bilbao, a 16-part sample player that includes a selection of beats and allows for loading your own samples ; and Abu Dhabi, a loop slicer to manipulate your grooves, that also includes electro beats and chord sequences, with the ability to load external samples.
Also new in Gadget v1.0.3:
- Landscape display mode
- Supports hardware MIDI controllers
- MIDI Sync with software and hardware
- Export projects in Ableton Live format via iTunes and Dropbox, a feature that was developed in collaboration with Ableton
- Export individual tracks via iTunes and Dropbox
- 64-bit native support for the latest generations of iOS
Details of these new features, including demos of the two new Gadgets, are online at www.korg.com.
Last, to celebrate the fall term, Korg lowers the price of its iOS apps, with up to 50% discounts, until Monday, September 8th:
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.