FXpansion introduces the Bloom delay plug-in
As announced yesterday, FXpansion adds a new plug-in to its catalog. Bloom is dedicated to delay, with diffusion and modulation features.
Bloom offers several delay modes, a diffusion network (reverb) and effects that allow for creating textures and spaces.
- Three stereo delay modes: analog BBD, tape and digital
- Diffusion reverb algorithm for added space, with three positions available in the signal path
- Effect section with filter, chorus, frequency shifter, overdrive, saturation, equalizer and envelope shaper
- Ping-pong mode
- Freeze function
- TransMod modulation for all the parameters with step sequencers, LFOs, etc. It can also modulate modulators
- MIDI Learn
- Oversampling 2x and 4x
Bloom is available in VST, AU and RTAS formats for Mac OS X (10.6.2 and above) and Windows 7/8, in 32 and 64-bit. Its price is 79€ / $99. You'll find more details on www.fxpansion.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MusicDevelopments releases RapidComposer v2.0 MusicDevelopments has announced a major update of RapidComposer, the rapid music prototyping software designed for composers.
- Friday's Freeware: PanCake 2 PanCake, Cableguys plug-in designed for creating panning modulation, is now available in version 2.
- Beatmaker v2.4.3 compatible with Audiobus Intua has just updated the iOS Beatmaker audio sequencer to version 2.4.3 in order to add compatibility with Audiobus.