Native Instruments Spektral Delay
Native Instruments Spektral Delay
Darwin Darwin
Published on 12/23/03 at 10:57
- Without pb system except that it must quickly Tlcharger because the latest version (the one book - 1.0) plant quickly and impossible to revive with Ms. ctr + alt + sup.
- No incompatibilitbr /> - Easy config
- The manual is lightweight compar with possibilities. Some parts have mrites of you better treated
>>> Beginners computer music refrain for the beast to master. J 'had tried the demo to and often sounded mtalique. With the doc, I have understood why

ADQUATION / PERFORMANCE

After you tlcharg the latest version 1.5.2, I have retourn SPEKTRAL DELAY in all directions for 3 days. No crash! I 've used that autonomous (not as an instrument VST)
(I have an Athlon 3000 + 512 ram dd 720 rev / min soundcard >> M-AUDIO AUDIOPHILE USB.
If not, apparently, there are a lot of possible rglages to ensure that Spektral Delay will pump all the memory of the squenceur (SX2 for me) ... but as always at the expense of possibility sd 'edition

NOTICE GLOBAL

Only downside: the GUI (it would have been better to make it prcises the conditions by opening other windows instead to stay only one available in the module.

I have tried a lot of hardware and software delays but it's this that the m 'is most pleased with the seller. and frankly, I have no regrets.