Native Instruments Spektral Delay
Native Instruments Spektral Delay
Anonymous
Published on 08/24/08 at 19:37
- The installation is done it without problems?

Simple
- Have you experienced any incompatibilities?

- The general configuration is it easy, the manual is clear and sufficient?

Getting started requires an adjustment period. The interface is not intuitive. It should read a little and go to the doc:

Everything becomes clearer once we got it the "trick" after several days of tests.

Dual core. 2 internal drives, 2 external drives, a lot of ram, xp rid of frills, cubase.

At the beginning do not expect to get "the sound that kills" because the software needs to be tamed. It is necessary to try to test various combinations of modulations, delays and feedback. Open the Settings ... Reading the manual is not superfluous

I possess 5 years but I quickly left behind. I thought the sound was as stated in the previous opinion as noisy metal (everything is a matter of settings. It is possible to have a metallic sound, nasal sound of crickets ... the sound of analog synth). I almost put it in the trash.

Strangely, since it stopped production NI I am interested in this app. So I reconsidered my way of looking at this app. After 3 days to test, for crushing sounds in all directions (and read a little doc). At that time I have learned the sounds that were becoming interesting.

I use it mainly with Cubase VST with a remote control sl Novation.

Say that at first I could not understand the philosophy of this program. Before, I thought "how could they lay a soft sound quality as mediocre."

It is necessary to do some tests and adjustments in the secondary pages. I hate to delve into the literature because I like to feel and understand things in an intuitive way. But sometimes it is necessary to delve into the manual to operate the beast. Then it is a treat.

I hope one day to Native plunge on this app as it deserves. Combine a filter and a delay is a good idea. If Native replanche this mega soft I hope it will further develop the appearance filter.

I do not understand Native Instruments, they stopped such a good soft. There are so many things to do in terms of sound design.

For handling an adjustment period is required to operate the beast.
Interest for the originality 10 + +

For those who want to enrich the sound palette of hard or soft materials. For fans of the sound design an app to have. Keep it!

Difficult to get one. We should see then Reaktor and other similar apps.