Create an account

(1 reviews)
(1 review)
  • moosersmoosers

Nomad Factory BT Vintage Oilcan Echo TLE2SPublished on 01/10/11 at 17:52
    The Nomad Factory BT Vintage Oilcan Echo TLE-2S is a unique plug-in that comes as either an individual plug-in or within the Blue Tubes Effects Pack. The bundle comes with six in total and is definitely worth springing for the full bundle if you want this plug-in since the price isn't enough of a difference between it as an individual and for the full bundle. I don't have the bundle at home so I wasn't at all involved with installing it. Learning to use the interface of the software is pretty simple, as it consists of parameters for input and output levels, echo-delay, flutter, sustain, and mix of the effect. It also has four different 'colors' to choose from, with buttons for a few different years including 1964, 1977, 1989, and 1995, aiming to give you different vintage feels. It also has three main modes for slap, delay, and echo. It has a nice amount of presets to get you started as well. I don't think users will need a manual for this...

The studio I work at has the Nomad Factory BT Vintage Oilcan Echo TLE-2S and the BT Effects Pack running on all of our systems. They are all Pro Tools HD systems, so I think that's enough to say and it is to say that I've never had any issue running any plug-ins at all on these systems. Most users will not encounter any problems with performance with this plug-in either.

The Nomad Factory BT Vintage Oilcan Echo TLE-2S is a very cool delay plug-in that is awesome for use on vocals. I find myself using this plug-in a good amount when I have access to it at the studio, although I don't always end up using it since I don't have it at home and will often switch to something else I can use in both places. Having said this, it's definitely a versatile plug-in that has a nice variety of tones between the three main modes and the different year colors. Like I said, I definitely like it best for vocals as it's great for getting a little bit of slapback happening and in a few different ways. I honestly haven't used it for much beyond vocals, but it's also nice on guitars in some cases. I'm not sure it's worth getting the bundle for this plug-in alone, but those interested in this plug-in should definitely check out the rest of the nice plug-ins in the Blue Tubes Effects Pack to see if it's worth it to get the whole thing.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)
Advertising (Google Ads)
Marketing (Meta Pixel)

On our websites, we use the Meta Pixel. The Meta Pixel is a remarketing pixel implemented on our websites that allows us to target you directly via the Meta Network by serving ads to visitors of our websites when they visit the social networks Facebook and Instagram. The meta pixel are code snippets which are able to identify your browser type via the browser ID - the individual fingerprint of your browser - and to recognise that you have visited our websites and what exactly you have looked at on our websites. When you visit our websites, the pixel establishes a direct connection to Meta's servers. Meta is able to identify you by your browser ID, as this is linked to other data about you stored by Meta on your Facebook or Instagram user account. Meta then delivers individualised ads from us on Facebook or on Instagram that are tailored to your needs.

We ourselves are not in a position to identify you personally via the meta pixel, as apart from your browser ID no other data is stored with us via the pixel.

For more information about the Meta Pixel, the details of data processing via this service and Meta's privacy policy, please visit Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Facebook and Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Instagram.

Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, Inc. based in the USA. It cannot be ruled out that your data collected by Facebook will also be transmitted to the USA.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)

Advertising (Google Ads)