XILS-lab Le Masque: Delay
Music software company XILS-lab announces availability of its first effects plug-in — in collaboration with Le Lotus Bleu (Laurent Bourgeon).
Available in 64- and 32-bit versions, Le Masque: Delay is a Mac (OS X 10.4 and later; Audio Unit, VST, RTAS — Pro Tools 7.0 and later) and PC (Windows XP, Vista, and 7; VST, RTAS — Pro Tools 7.0 and later) compatible, polymorphic timeline-driven delay effects plug-in; it can behave like a regular digital delay, and inherits XILS-lab’s filtering and audio effects technology, featured in the company’s line of virtual analogue soft synth plug-ins — PolyKB II (based on the RSF Polykobol II, plus extras), XILS 3 (based on the EMS VCS3, plus extras), and Synthix (Elka Synthex, and extras).
• True stereo signal path (with independent right and left delay).
• MIDI Sync and Stereo Link (delay modes).
• Sync grid zone (with up to eight custom masks, each with independent length and level).
• One multimode filter (zero-delay, self-oscillating, feedback design with drive).
• Two independent envelopes (loop-able ADSR and AR with three trigger modes).
• One synchronisable multi-waveform LFO (with three reset options).
• Snap-to-grid function (to quantise mask locators on musical values).
• Swap masked/unmasked function (in realtime).
• Four clock modes (DAW, FIX, TAP temp, IN).
• Realtime temp analysis function (for live performance).
Check out Xils Lab for more details.