AcmeBarGig has announced the release of a new free VST effect plug-in for Windows: DIG (Dual Integrated Gain) v2.0.
DIG is presented as a "highly tweakable guitar amp and effects suite." Based on of a pair of high gain 12AX7 tubes, DIG is capable of "everything from shimmering cleans to the highest gain heavy metal shred tones," the company assures. Internally customizable parameters are designed to allow you to change the character of the amp and model real amplifiers.
- All features are bypass-able.
- Twin 12AX7 preamp tubes, individually bypass-able. for a range of crunch and searing lead tones.
- Tweakable tonestack EQ for precision sculpting your tone.
- 2 Tweakable Crossovers and 2 filters for emulating your favorite amps.
- Whisper: Clean amp with powerful EQ section, with a wide range of tones.
- Mono/Stereo Delay, with delay times of up to 6 seconds.
- Noise Gate, specially designed for DIG.
- Cabinet Shaper for getting the perfect cabinet tone. Bypass-able. for use with external cabinet IRs.
- Preset Manager with web features for uploading and downloading presets from the AcmeBarGig site.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.