Waldorf Blofeld Keyboard
Waldorf announced that the Blofeld Keyboard is shipping with a price tag of 879 Euro.
Besides the virtual-analog synthesis and the wavetables it now sports 60 megabytes of sample memory, according to the manufacturer.
All this is packaged in a metal enclosure with a big graphic display, endless stainless steel rotaries and an internal power supply.
Most important features:
- 60 MB Sample memory
- Virtual analog, Wavetable and sample-based Oscillators
- high-quality semi-weighted keyboard with 49 keys, velocity and aftertouch
- internal power supply (100-240V, 50-60Hz)
- pitchbend wheel
- modulation wheel
- sustain pedal connector
- Octave Up / Down buttons
- freely programmable button
- metal enclosure
- 7 endless stainless steel dials
- graphic display 128 x 64 pixels, b/w, white background LED
- 1000+ Sounds
- 3 Oscillators per voice
- Frequency Modulation between Oscillators
- All Q Oscillator models
- All Microwave II/XT/XTk Wavetables
- 2 independent multi mode Filters per voice
- Filter FM
- 2 Drive stages per voice with selectable Drive Curves
- 3 fast LFOs per voice
- 4 fast Envelopes per voice
- programmable Arpeggiator Pattern with up to 16 Steps per Sound
More info at www.waldorfmusic.de/en/products/blofeld-keyboard.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Roland 64-Bit Drivers For Vista Roland has announced the availability of 64-bit drivers for Windows Vista for the Fantom-G Series workstations, V-Synth GT elastic audio synthesizer, and SonicCell synthesizer module.
- WTPA 8-bit DIY Sampler Todd Bailey has introduced an 8-bit sampler for all the Lo-Fi and DIY lovers out there.
- Beilfuss Step Synthesizer Beilfuss assures their new step synthesizer will bring "new, never before heard, electronic sounds to music."