Hanacsoft Reasonable Distortion
Hanacsoft has released Reasonable Distortion, a free VST effect plug-in.
It is designed for Windows and features four distortion algorithms and four continuously variable parameters. You can enjoy varied results, from wispy saturation to a crunchy hard-rock sound, to richly detailed distortion, according to the company.
- Standard: Standard distortion has the texture of transistor saturation.
- Tube: Overdrive sound simulating vacuum tube saturation.
- Frizz: Distortion having crinkle and digital bit texture.
- Water: Enigmatic textured effect which converts every musical tone to the sound of running water.
- Gain: Set the strength of distortion.
- Edge: Set the sharpness of distortion.
- Bias: Configure asymmetric diversity(+, -) of distortion.
- Master: Adjust the final gain after distortion process.