iZotope has announced that Trash 2 will be released in November, and has been rewritten from the ground up.
Highlights are set to include a new sonic architecture, new features, and support for modern hosts and formats.
iZotope Trash 2 Key Features
- 20 new distortion algorithms
- Design your own distortions with a new, customizable, multiband waveshaper
- New Convolve module lets you choose from 100 impulse responses or load your own
- Make your audio speak and growl with redesigned dual Filters that include new vowel formant filters, screaming peaks, node modulations, and more
- New preset library and a Limiter
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.