The Precision Enhancer Hz is designed to allow the user to selectively add upper harmonics to bass fundamentals, sometimes referred to as “phantom bass”.
These harmonics stimulate a psychoacoustic bass-enhancing effect in the listener, giving even the smallest speakers greater translation of low frequency sources, according to the manufacturer.
- A specialized tool for enhancing bass perception
- Suitable for individual tracks or even full program material
- Extends perceived bass response by up to 1.5 octaves
- Effect blends generated signal into original signal with the ability to solo effect
- Hz Frequency cutoff with ability to solo low passed filtered signal
- Four Effect filter Slopes and five enhancement Modes ensure versatility with the widest array of material
- Requires a UAD-2 DSP Accelerator Card available from authorized dealers worldwide.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.