Voxengo LF Max Punch 1.4
Voxengo LF Max Punch version 1.4 update is now available for download.
LF Max Punch is a professional audio effect plugin for music and sounds where low-frequency thump and punch are most welcome, and where distortion is applied specifically to bring the bass sound to life. LF Max Punch is available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.5 and later), and Windows computers.
Note that on Mac, LF Max Punch now supports Mac OS X v10.5 and higher only, running on Intel processors. Mac PowerPC support is not available.
Version 1.4 includes the following changes:
- Plug-in's popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
- The "Min Infrastructure" user interface display mode added.
- The "Flat Level Meters" level meter display mode added.
LF Max Punch plug-in is designed to dynamically emphasize selected bass frequency band, apply a smooth saturation over it, and produce additional sub-harmonic content, with the ability to blend it with the original bass band sound. Optional compression can then be applied to the resulting low-frequency sound. LF Max Punch first splits the broad-band signal into low- and high-frequency bands and then applies the aforementioned effects to the lower band only.
This effect can be applied over a range of sound material: drum tracks, bass tracks, contemporary music mixes: rap, trance, club music; also rock music can benefit from LF Max Punch's low-frequency enhancements.
LF Max Punch features:
- Puncher module
- Saturator module (2 modes)
- Sub-harmonic synthesizer
- Built-in compressor
- Effect monitoring switch
- Crossover steepness switch
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
Voxengo LF Max Punch end-user license is available for purchase on-line. Demo version of Voxengo LF Max Punch can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: www.voxengo.com/product/lfmaxpunch
Viewers of this article also read...
- IK Multimedia Sampletank for iPad IK Multimedia announces that SampleTank 1.1 for iOS is now available as a universal app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- Native Instruments Guitar Rig Pro 5 Review Within a few years, Guitar Rig has become a reference in the world of guitar amps and effects simulation. The fourth version, which saw the light of day about two years ago, already brought major sound quality improvements with itself thanks to the new –however limited— Control Room feature... Can the German manufacturer surprise us with this fifth version? Read on...
- Modartt Tubular Bells Add-On for Pianoteq As a Christmas gift to all Pianoteq customers, MODARTT announces its latest instrument add-on: a virtual copy of a Tubular Bells.