Voxengo LF Max Punch updated to v1.5
Voxengo released the v1.5 update for its LF Max Punch low-end processing plug-in, with three main new features.
What's new in LF Max Punch v1.5:
- The Punch effect is now more pronounced
- Added a "Tubey" saturation type which offers more "bite"
- VST3 plug-in format support
The update is available for download from www.voxengo.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Toontrack adds MIDI Ballads to EZkeys Toontrack completes its MIDI collection for its EZkeys virtual piano with ballad-genre phrases.
- The n-Track Studio App now also on Android n-Track Software announces the availability of its n-Track Studio DAW on the Android platform, which now makes it a universal app.
- ToneBytes and Softrave introduce Tape Noise ToneBytes and Softrave have partnered to create a VST plugin for Windows that allows for adding tape noise to your tracks.