Agrandir
Voxengo LF Max Punch

All user reviews for the Voxengo LF Max Punch

• songboysongboy

Voxengo LF Max PunchPublished on 03/22/10 at 12:03
    I have had no issued running this on a Macbook laptop. Yes, the manual is clear and will be able to answer all of the questions you might have using this plugin. The setup and configuration is simple enough and everything you need to tweak is right in front of you. I wasn't to knowledgeable about "Crossovers" before I used this plugin, but after a little research, I was good to go.

I run this mainly in Logic 9 to give some extra thump to kick drums and basses when needed. So far it has never crashed or caused any other problems whatsoever. If you need that deep thump, then this will give it to you. I give it a 10 out of 10 for performance because it does what it is supposed to do and it does it well. I have been using this plugin for around 9 months.

What I like most about this is you can really bring that SubBass boom to any track you want. It really fills in that bottom end and can bring some much needed warmth to Kicks and Basses when they have been recorded poorly. The only thing I don't like about this unit is not really the units fault. Its just when messing with the low frequency of a recording, you really run the risk of making your track sound muddy. It takes a good ear and some good monitors to get it just right. I got the monitors, now I am just trying to improve my ears. The plugin doesn't color the sound in any way negative so I give it a 10 out of 10 for quality and precision. Logic has a "Fat EQ" that can accomplish similar means, but the LF Max is much more capable of generating the low end you need with all the parameters you will need to make it fit in your mix. Yes, I would definitely buy this plugin again.