ASL SoundLab Void
ASL SoundLab has released Void, a filter effect plug-in for Windows.
Void is a filter which transforms sounds into robotic vocal vowel sounds.
- Void Bar: The Void Bar is one of the main controls of Void. This is the blue bar at the top of the GUI and effects the timbre of the incoming signal.
- Length: Set on low it will produce a steep harsh deep sound whereas set on high it will produce a smooth and rounded filter sweep.
- Intensity: This controls the intensity of the Void effect.
- Width: Adds extra dimensional width to the signal.
- Position: Sweeps through three different parts of the signal chain.
- Link: When enabled, this links the Void Bar and the Length controls together.
- Range: When enabled, another control is highlighted which can expand the frequency range of Void, resulting in new filter sweeps rarely heard.
- Mix: Sweeps between the dry signal and the effected signal.
- Input: Sets the gain for pre-filter clipping.
- Output: Sets the gain for post-filter clipping.
Pricing & Availability:
Void for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for £30 GBP.
For more information, head to ASL SoundLab.