[Musikmesse] Fxpansion Etch
FXpansion has released Etch, a filtering effect that also features distortion and compression stages.
FXpansion presents Etch, a filtering effect based on DCAM circuit-modelled technology.
Additional distortion and compressor stages are provided, and FXpansion's TransMod modulation system is designed to let you animate Etch's circuits over time. Use inter-modulating LFOs, envelopes and more to drive the filter cutoffs, distortion level, compression amount or other parameters.
- DCAM-modelled filtering, distortion and compression
- OTA-array, SVF, Sallen-Key and comb filter types
- Variety of multi-mode filter responses
- 4 distortion types and a simple, effective 1-knob compressor
- 2 LFOs, envelope follower, sample-and-hold and triggered envelope
- TransMod system for modulation possibilities
- Secondary side-chain input and full MIDI control in compatible hosts
- 32-bit and 64-bit support
- VST, AU and RTAS plugin formats on Windows 7 and Mac OSX 10.6.2 or later
Availability & Pricing:
Etch is available as a download-only product from the FXpansion web shop. Pricing is $99, €79, £69 inc. VAT where applicable.
Etch is $70, €55, £48 inc. VAT for all registered owners of Geist, DCAM: Synth Squad, Tremor, BFD2 and BFD Eco (and customers purchasing Etch at the same time any of these products) until 30 April 2012.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] SSL Live-Recorder MX4 & 128 Solid State Logic announces the introduction of its Live-Recorder system at Musikmesse 2012.
- [Musikmesse] Yamaha Updates Vocaloid 3 Editor Yamaha has updated Vocaloid 3 Editor to version 22.214.171.124.
- Video Nu Desine AlphaSphere @Musikmesse Video Nu Desine AlphaSphere @Musikmesse