Blue Cat Updates FreqAnalyst
Blue Cat Audio has released a new version of its free spectrum analysis plug-in, Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst.
The update includes a new look and feel, 64-bit VST format support on the Mac and user interface enhancements borrowed from Blue Cat Audio's commercial plug-ins.
The plug-in can be downloaded for free on www.bluecataudio.com in VST, RTAS, Audio Unit and DirectX formats. It is also available as part of the Blue Cat's Freeware Pack free plug-ins bundle.
What's new in Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst 1.7:
- 64-bit Mac VST support.
- User interface enhancements:
- Improved readability.
- Select and zoom with one click.
- Drag the rulers to move the curve when zoomed
- Zooming is now animated.
- Improved consistency with our other analysis tools.
- Performance improvements (the plug-in now requires an SSE2-enabled processor).
- Default release time is now shorter.
- Fixed issue with Freeze button not freezing all curves on the stereo version
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst: www.bluecataudio.com/Products/Product_FreqAnalyst
Blue Cat's Freeware Pack: www.bluecataudio.com/Products/Bundle_FreewarePack/
Viewers of this article also read...
- Native Instruments Reaktor Prism Mini-Review Prism is a polyphonic synthesizer included with the new products launched by Native Instruments in the Komplete 7 pack. Based on modeling technology... Let's find out what that means.
- samba_godschynski VSTForx Beta samba_godschynski has announced the release of a beta version of VSTForx, a creative effect network creation tool which comes as a VST plug-in designed to let you load a number of VST plug-ins and connect them any way you want.
- Fractone Revolver for Kontakt Fractone has announced that WallsOfSound for VST 2.x has been upgraded to v1.0.