Blue Cat DP Meter Pro in version 4
Blue Cat Audio announces the availability of the fourth version of their DP Meter Pro audio level meter and envelope generator plugin.
Blue Cat DP Meter Pro is an audio analysis tool that combines customizable audio meters with envelope generation and side chaining control capabilities. This new version comes with a completely redesigned user interface and many new features and enhancements, including fully customizable meters, crest factor display, levels histograms for precise dynamic range analysis, surround support, a new presets manager, Windows AAX support, multiple display sizes, new MIDI and automation mapping capabilities, and more.
What's new in Blue Cat's DP Meter Pro 4.0:
- Instant and average crest factor measurement
- Peak, RMS and crest factor histograms
- Control the attack and release shape of the peak envelope
- Surround support (up to 8 channels)
- New fully customizable user interface with freeze function for meters and curves, colored statistics display, animated transitions...
- New integrated presets manager with the ability to load/save presets from the plug-in interface, organize presets with folders, customize the default preset and exchange presets
- Automation range and response curve can now be customized for each parameter (in and out).
- Automation and MIDI settings (channel, MIDI learn etc.) are now accessible from the main user interface
- AAX plug-in format is now also supported on Windows (Pro Tools 10.2 required)
- Audio Suite support for the AAX version for offline levels measurements in Pro Tools
- Various enhancements and corrections
DP Meter Pro is available in VST, AU, RTAS, AAX and DirectX formats on Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5 and above.
- Blue Cat's DP Meter Pro 4: 49 EUR or $66 (instead of 59 EUR or $79)
- Upgrade from Blue Cat's DP Meter Pro 3: 11 EUR or $15
- Blue Cat's Analysis Pack: 206 EUR or $269 (instead of 229 EUR or $299)
More details on www.bluecataudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?