Blue Cat DP Meter Pro in version 4
Blue Cat Audio announces the availability of the fourth version of their DP Meter Pro audio level meter and envelope generator plugin.
Blue Cat DP Meter Pro is an audio analysis tool that combines customizable audio meters with envelope generation and side chaining control capabilities. This new version comes with a completely redesigned user interface and many new features and enhancements, including fully customizable meters, crest factor display, levels histograms for precise dynamic range analysis, surround support, a new presets manager, Windows AAX support, multiple display sizes, new MIDI and automation mapping capabilities, and more.
What's new in Blue Cat's DP Meter Pro 4.0:
- Instant and average crest factor measurement
- Peak, RMS and crest factor histograms
- Control the attack and release shape of the peak envelope
- Surround support (up to 8 channels)
- New fully customizable user interface with freeze function for meters and curves, colored statistics display, animated transitions...
- New integrated presets manager with the ability to load/save presets from the plug-in interface, organize presets with folders, customize the default preset and exchange presets
- Automation range and response curve can now be customized for each parameter (in and out).
- Automation and MIDI settings (channel, MIDI learn etc.) are now accessible from the main user interface
- AAX plug-in format is now also supported on Windows (Pro Tools 10.2 required)
- Audio Suite support for the AAX version for offline levels measurements in Pro Tools
- Various enhancements and corrections
DP Meter Pro is available in VST, AU, RTAS, AAX and DirectX formats on Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5 and above.
- Blue Cat's DP Meter Pro 4: 49 EUR or $66 (instead of 59 EUR or $79)
- Upgrade from Blue Cat's DP Meter Pro 3: 11 EUR or $15
- Blue Cat's Analysis Pack: 206 EUR or $269 (instead of 229 EUR or $299)
More details on www.bluecataudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Toontrack launches a Jazz piano library Toontrack introduces Jazz EZkeys MIDI, a new MIDI file library for their EZkeys virtual piano.
- Lauflicht 3 for Renoise is available HardsequencerCie launched the third version of their Lauflicht plugin which allows for using multiple Launchpads with Renoise.
- Unveil v1.6 adds 64-bit on Windows Zynaptiq released today the v1.6 update for their Unveil de-reverberation and signal processor, which enhances the global performances of the plugin.