Flux :: Pure Analyzer System
The Flux:: Pure Analyzer System is a network-driven and modular RTA-system providing a range of analyzer modules for audio analysis and measurement applications.
The graphic rendering in the Flux:: Pure Analyzer System is performed using a 2D/3D graphic engine based on OpenGL translating the audio to visual experience.
The Pure Analyzer System will initially be available in three different versions, namely:
- Pure Analyzer Studio: Spectrum Analyzer, Vector Scope, Phase Meter, True Peak, RMS, ITU-1770, EBU-R128 (PLOUD), Metering History and a new feature from Flux:: providing control of Spectrum over Space (Spatial Spectrogram).
- Pure Analyzer Surround: Spectrum Analyzer, Vector Scope, Phase Meter, True Peak, RMS, ITU-1770, EBU-R128 (PLOUD), Metering History and a new feature from Flux:: providing full control of Spectrum over Space (Spatial Spectrogram) for any kind of multi-channel environment.
- Pure Analyzer Live: Metering, Transfer Function (Magnitude, Phase, Coherence), Impulse Response and Real Time Delay Finder.
The Flux:: Pure Analyzer System will be available during Q2 2011, and will be released as standalone applications with the ability to receive audio data from a plug-in environment over a standard IP network.
Head to www.fluxhome.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Digigram IQOYA V*MOTE 2.0 Digigram announced IQOYA V*MOTE 2.0, a big update to its software IP audio codec for journalists/voice talents in remote situations.
- Oli Larkin Endless Series v3 Oli Larkin has announced the release of version 3.0 of the Endless Series, completely rewritten in C++ and no longer requiring the Pluggo runtime.
- Oliver Grimm Sound 8 App Oliver Grimm has released Sound 8, a new 8 track sound looper App for the iPhone and iPod touch.