Audio Pluggers K-Meter for Mac & Win
Audio Pluggers have announced the immediate availability of K-Meter for Mac OS X and Windows.
This release marks the end of the beta period and introduces Windows support and compatibility with Pro Tools via FXpansion's VST to RTAS adapter.
- Built around the K-System.
- Upsampled (up to 4 times) "True Peak" detection designed to discover inter-sample peaks.
- RMS and LKFS (ITU-R BS.1770-1) meters. LKFS meters model perceived loudness, taking into account the ear's sensitivity to different frequencies.
- Pink noise generator for monitor calibration.
- Clip indicators with user controlled clip sensitivity.
- Collapsible interface designed to occupy less screen space.
Pricing & Availability
K-Meter is available for Mac OS X, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 in VST and Audio Unit effect plug-in formats. The Mac versions are 32-/64-bit universal binaries while the Windows version is currently 32-bit only.
K-Meter is currently available at an introductory discounted price of $50 (MSRP is $69).
Viewers of this article also read...
- MonoGrizzly, FilterGrizzly LITE & Rom-Tron Expansion 01 CFA-Sound has announced the release of MonoGrizzly, FilterGrizzly LITE and Rom-Tron Expansion 01 - Northwood Grand.
- Sinevibes Dynamo v1.0.2 Sinevibes has updated Dynamo to version 1.0.2.
- Little Endian SpectrumWorx v2.3 Little Endian has announced the release of version 2.3 of SpectrumWorx for Mac OS X and Windows.