Audiofile Engineering Fidelia
Audiofile Engineering has launched Fidelia, a desktop music player created for Mac OS X.
Fidelia , integrates with users' existing iTunes libraries and supports audio file formats including FLAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV, AAC, Ogg Vorbis and CAF (Core Audio Format). Users can import and playback music in these formats, and can also convert existing MP3 files to any of the above.
Other key features in Fidelia include:
• Design – Track details, stereo levels and audio waveforms are displayed in the user interface. A volume knob is buffered by single-click Mute and Dim functions.
• Playback - Powered by the DSP technology of iZotope (including MBIT+ dither and 64-bit SRC ).
• Sync with iTunes library.
• Create playlists - Click-and-drag controls allow you to build lists of any size or style, mixing and matching file formats.
• Customized listening - Add up to three effects at playback, choosing from available Audio Unit and VST effects such EQ, filters and reverb.
• Remote control via iOS - Available in the App Store for US$9.99, the Fidelia Remote app for iOS turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a remote control for Fidelia. Browse your library, adjust volume and navigate between tracks from anywhere your network signal allows.
• Fidelia Advanced - An expanded license option priced at US$49.99 adds the ability to give Fidelia access to your computer's audio system, plus deeper configuration options for iZotope's DSP.
Priced at US$19.99.
To learn more about Fidelia, visit audiofile-engineering.com/fidelia.
Viewers of this article also read...
- NI Scarbee Funk Guitarist The Scarbee Funk Guitarist instrument is designed to give you playability and control, with the flavor of the funk.
- SonicCouture Ondes (Martenot) Soniccouture has announced the Ondes, its next sample library featuring the sounds of the ondes Martenot, recorded with multi-instrumentalist Thomas Bloch.
- WOK D-Arp WOK has released D-Arp, a double power arpeggiator to trigger your plug-ins or external synths.