Daisy Rock Wildwood Artist Acoustic-Electric
Daisy Rock expands its line of electro-acoustic guitars with a new Wildwood Artist model.
It features Daisy Rock’s “Slim & Narrow” neck design, Custom Daisy Piezo pickup and built-in preamp with tuner, and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Body: Mahogany Back & Sides w/ Spruce Top
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret: 20 Medium
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Inlay: Daisies
- Tuners: Die-Cast Chrome
- Binding: Crème
- Pickup: Fishman Isys T Piezo System
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 11
- Electronics: Master Volume, 2-Band Active EQ and Built-In Electronic Tuner
- Finish: Royal Blue Burst (14-6278)
- Weight: 4 lbs. 8 oz.
Visit www.daisyrock.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Boucher Partners with Musiquip on US Market Musiquip Inc, a distribution and marketing company serving the American MI market, has been appointed the first US distributor for Boucher Guitars, a Canadian builder of acoustic guitars set to make its initial foray into the United States.
- Dean Guitars Presents Dime Amplification Dean Guitars launched the Dime Amplification website, featuring the amps designed with Darrell “Dimebag” Abbott of Pantera and Damageplan fame.
- Rocktron Texas Recoiler Rocktron has introduced the Texas Recoiler, part of the Rocktron Series of stompboxes.