Voxengo updates SPAN to v2.9
Voxengo releases a new update for its SPAN FFT spectral analyzer plug-in, which is now on v2.9.
What’s new in SPAN v2.9:
- Added a color scheme editor with save and load features
- Added White and Brown color schemes
- Redesigned infrastructure controls
- The name of the internal channels now start at « C » in order to avoid confusing them with the A/B comparison buttons
- Reduced plug-in sizer for faster loading
- Reduced global memory use
Update v2.9 for SPAN is available for download from www.voxengo.com.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?