Line 6 offers users of the POD HD multi-effect pedals a new firmware that adds new amp modelings.
Version 2.6 of the POD HD firmware add a global EQ and gives access to new amp models that are available for separate purchase as packs:
- Metal Model Pack ($49) with modern high gain amps
- Vintage Model Pack ($49) with rare classic amps
- Bass Model Pack ($29) for bass
These three packs are also available in the Full Loaded Bundle, which can be purchased for the more affordable price of $99.
Visit line6.com or open the Line 6 Monkey app to download this new firmware. s
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.