zplane PPMulator+ v3
zplane announces the release of version 3 of the metering plugin PPMulator in the second quarter of 2011.
PPMulator will soon be available in two versions, the standard version for peak metering and the XL version for both peak and loudness metering. The new release adds the following features:
- true peak metering compliant to ITU-R BS.1770
- real time logging of phase correlation
- support for 64 bit platforms (VST Win, AU MacOS, stand-alone Win & MacOS)
- free upgrade for existing users
- functionality of PPMulator
- loudness metering compliant to EBU R128
- real time logging of loudness (as well as peak and phase)
- offline batch logging for files
- adjustable hold times for maximum peak and over
- enhanced adjustment resolution for the reference level
PPMulator is a metering software for measurement of peak level (IEC 268-10) and loudness (ITU-R BS.1770/EBU R128). It supports up to 5.1 channels. It is designed to allow calibration to your studio environment and features different scales and settings for different requirements.
PPMulator is a level meter available as plugin (VST, AU, RTAS) and stand-alone version on MacOS and Windows for both 32 and 64 bit platforms.
Pricing & Availability
zplane offers the following upgrade paths:
- PPMulator+ 2.x -> PPMulator+ 3.x: free of charge
- PPMulator+ 3.x -> PPMulator XL 3.x: $70/49 EUR
Special Offer until July 31st, 2011
Products registered before April 4th, 2011 can be upgraded for a reduced price of $30 /20EUR.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Korg iElectribe v1.2 Korg has updated its groovebox for the iPad to version 1.2, designed to enable users to use iElectribe with MIDI USB devices.
- Sensomusic Updates Usine 5 Sensomusic has updated Usine and Easine to version 5.50.48.
- J1000 Updates Alpha & Beta v3 J1000 has announced that new versions of its freeware EQ plug-ins Alpha and Beta have been released.