The Multiplex Vocoder upgraded to v2
Digital Brain Instruments announces the release of the second version of its Multiplex Vocoder standalone software for Mac and PC.
Multiplex Vocoder v2 improved the already large multi-vocoding capacities of the software with the following additions:
- 2 microphone inputs
- Audio player input
- Send matrix for using different vocoders for each input when using two or three inputs at the same time
- Ability to use sample files as carrier signal for the vocoder
- Supports 2 VST/AU effect plug-ins on each vocoder and the main output
- New GUI with direct access to the plug-ins and vocoders
Multiplex Vocoder 2 is available for $25 at www.digitalbrain-instruments.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?