VirSyn updates Matrix to v2.4
VirSyn’s software vocoder Matrix has been updated to version 2.4.
Version 2.4 is reported to feature the following evolutions:
- Improved pitch tracking.
- Improved Voiced/Unvoiced detection.
- Better sound quality for high pitched voices.
Also, as a limited offer, Matrix 2.4 is available for 129€ until April 30th.
Other Virsyn plugins are also currently available at special prices as part of their Spring Sale, which only lasts until April 10th. In all cases, you'll find more details at www.virsyn.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?