Waldorf Lector v1.0.1
Waldorf has updated Lector to version 1.0.1, which adds 64-bit compatibility to all its Macintosh and Windows plug-in variants and contains the factory presets in VST3 and Audio Unit format.
Furthermore it fixes a possible crash in the Macintosh Audio Unit variant.
Announced improvements and fixes in v1.0.1:
- 64 bit compatible.
- Added VST3 Presets of all Factory Sounds.
- [Mac Audio Unit] Added Audio Unit Settings of all Factory Sounds.
- [Mac Audio Unit] Fixed possible crashes in Logic and possibly other Audio Unit hosts.
- [Mac Audio Unit] Fixed non-working automation recording.
- [Mac] Added "Save Program as Audio Unit Setting..." to VST2 variant.
- [Win] Installer now places all files into their default locations. You can move the plug-ins to different directories after successful installation.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Digigram IQOYA *MOBILE Digigram, has expanded its IQOYA family of hardware and software audio-over-IP solutions and introduced IQOYA *MOBILE, Digigram’s iPhone App for remote Audio over IP field contribution.
- Tekky Synths TinyStuT Tekky Synths has released TinyStuT, which is described as a simplified stutter FX.
- xoxos Pink xoxos has released Pink, a free amp simulation effect for guitars featuring 10 shaping options and an optional second gain stage for additional drive.