jBridge updated to v.1.74
Plugin wrapper/converter jBridge has been updated to v1.74 to best fit the latest Windows versions.
Changes from the previous version include:
- Compatibility tweaks for Windows 8/10.
- Fixed “wait for auxhost initialization” error in Cubase 8 and Windows 8/10 when the “run in existing auxhost” option is enabled for some plugins.
- Other minor fixes.
Update is of course free for registered users. More details available at jstuff.wordpress.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Slate Digital presents the FG-Bomber Slate Digital has released the FG-Bomber, an analog-modeled dynamic impact enhancer.
- An RPQ Ribbon EQ & Preamp For Nebula Pro CDSoundMaster present their RPQ Ribbon Mic Preamp and EQ for Nebula Pro.
- Waves releases Sub Align Waves presents Sub Align, a plugin allowing FOH engineers to align sub and top speakers in PA systems when there's no other way to do so.