Palm TX
pan tadeusz pan tadeusz
Publié le 12/30/06 à 00:30
How long have you use it?
few weeks

What is the particular feature you like best and least?
pda with a good quality display, the processor is powerful enough to run Bhajis Loops and microbes, the software DDIS Fast Fashion East plutt electro music. it's the only reason for my purchase with a palmfract gnrateur fractal.
Storage is via SD card up to 2 GB.
The output is trspchue phone, I use a headset and one dj Ultrasone ca does it well.
the tx communicates with the USB cable (it charges the internal battery, so you can get rid of food if you have a PC on hand)
Wireless: Wi-Fi (802.11b), Bluetooth1.1, Infrared.

not of micro or micro but I knew before purchase
no cover or protection step came with the package, it is still small dtails.

Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
no, no testbr MODEL />
How do you report qualitprix?
I bought a Afien on this site for $ 160 euro with the cover and protection steps. So trs good deal in my case
Exprience with, you will do again this choice? ...
the tx is only me to make music with Fast Fashion bhajis loops and microbe, no other solution than using a palm. which is a good pda trs, trs great thanks its operating system.
For me the solution of Fast Fashion nomadic musical excellence and I am not only happy.
the tx allow me to enter the magical world of small loops and bhajis is standard.